The Auctioneers Association of Maryland (AAM) was founded in 1957 and is dedicated to raising professional standards and public awareness about auctions and auctioneering.
- Support, maintain and improve the auction profession
- Promote public knowledge of the auction profession
- Advocate high standards of ethical conduct in the auction profession
- Provide for civic and community service
- Foster development of friendships and networking opportunities
Promote educational opportunities for each member